Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet Dreams...

Last night we had dinner with our friends the Merritts. After a fantastic evening with their family, it was time to put our munchkins to bed (circa 11pm). Jack fell asleep on the car ride home (which is only a five minute drive) while Taylor talked about the fun she had with her friends Charlie, Avery and 'baby Sadie' (and no, it isn't Sadie, it is 'baby' Sadie).

Jack transfers seamlessly, and Taylor gets into her pjs without a question. As Chad and I are changing in our bathroom, Taylor starts blowing kisses to us. In her case, blowing kisses means she kisses *pwah* her hand than says "AH" as she throws it our way, instead of the traditional blow. It has always made us laugh, this time was no different. We "ah'd" our kisses back and then off to bed.

Considering how tired she was (maybe delirious) we thought she would crash right out. Door shut and all tucked in and a kiss goodnight. Not the case, she decided to start a rendition of ..."I love my daddy, I love my mommy-I love them SOOO much and they love me." We nearly died standing at the door. It made the two of us want to jump right in bed with her. We listened for more, but alas she fell asleep.

Love her.

No comments: