Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time for an update!

Wow. October was my last post.

I really wanted to keep this updated on a weekly basis. I must have been crazy when I thought that was possible. That was my intention of course. It is not as easy as it seems once school, work, and family are pulling on every limb. At least Facebook is on my iPhone, otherwise I would NEVER be on it...unlike of course my husband, who apparently has time throughout his workday and then some. But that is another story. ;-)

Anyway, I do however find it rather relaxing to come here, reflect back and share some memories. For that reason, I am going to try to make a more conscious effort to stay on top of it.

So, where do I begin? So much has happened since then, some good, some bad, some enlightening, some heartbreaking-here is my attempt to catch you up. Hopefully, by the end of next week I will be all caught up!

October~
This was the start of the what would soon become bad news. Chad was taking back to back trips to Asia, trying to make peace with the factory there. The lawsuit between Terry and Michael was underway, with an agreement nowhere in sight. It seemed like there was a black cloud hanging overhead for weeks. It was like having a case of the Mondays, over and over again.

We took the kids to Virginia Beach for my cousin Frankie and Lori's wedding. It was beautiful there and so great to see the family.

Heading to the beach...of course we needed tattoos!

What a tush!


This was the afternoon of the rehearsal-freezing cold, wet and windy.

Olivia and Tay



Preschool was in full swing. With Halloween quickly approaching, Encompass planned a class trip to the nursery to pick pumpkins!







We of course took our own family trip to the pumpkin patch. The Merritts/Gardiners all went along for the fun. Sadly, this was the only decent family pic we could get. The kids were done!

Here are the kids in their costumes. As you can see, Jack hated being a turtle.


November~
This month we met Kelli. Kelli was our nanny for roughly three months during what was a very crazy time for Impex. She would come help me three days a week for about 5 hours a day. Chad was gone for roughly 3 and a half weeks throughout Asia, so having Kelli was my saving grace. God Bless the mother and father that put her on this earth-she is truly amazing and our family misses her terribly. Since there was so much traveling for Chad, we really didn't have a lot on our plate. We did take a family picture before he left...thanks for snapping it Kelli! xoxo


December~
What a busy few months it has been. Chad finally returned home after a brutal travel schedule. Just in time for my birthday, and Thanksgiving. Our niece Sofia turned 1 on the tenth! Santa even stopped by for the party.





To be continued...




No comments: