Friday, July 9, 2010

Time for an update!

Ok, I know what you are thinking. 'She said she was going to start updating this again. She promised to post weekly, even without pictures. She said, be patient, but it would be worth it.'
Yes, I know. You caught me. I have been horrible about updating this. I always put it on my back burner and unfortunately, I think I have pilot light blew out a few times. ;-)

It is yet another gorgeous day here in Washington, and the kids are officially to hot to play outside, so I figured, why not. I am not promising anything this time, especially since Addison will be making her debut within the next 7 weeks. Well yes, yes I am pregnant again. You see if I would have kept you updated, you would have known. Surprise!

The school year ended without a hitch and so did Taylor's 2nd year of dance. Here are a few pictures from the momentous recital. We just completed Taylor's first summer camp-Bake Sale-today. I have to say, I am kind of happy that we are only doing one more week of camp. Aren't we supposed to relax during the summer????



Our family has just returned from our very first road trip to Arizona. Favorite songs of the drive: California Gurls, I Want To Be A Billionaire. Both were played throughout the drive and both kids rocked out to them. Least favorites: Hmmm, ANY honky tonk country that Chad played ;-).

We spent two full weeks together in mom's new house. I have to say, it was amazing. The house is still bare bones, but it is beautiful! We spent any chance we could at the pool and pool slide (the latter of which I couldn't partake). It was heavenly! I can't wait to get back down there! Maybe a trip after Addison comes this fall? Here are some pics that we were given of the entrance and pools before hours. I am uploading the vacation pics to my computer now. :)








No comments: